After a clean install of Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 (and subsequent Windows updates) on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet, I checked the device manager to see if Vista missed anything. Only one yellow exclamation point was displayed. I dug into the properties of the unknown device and it displayed the following information: unknown device – other device on Intel 82801 FBM LPC Interface Controller – 2641. Doing a search on this information pointed to about half of the notebook devices made during the last few years – nothing useful. I looked at the hardware ID of the unknown device and it displayed ACPI\IFX0101. A search on that string produced results including an Infineon TPM (Trusted Platform Module), which I knew existed on my Tecra. I browsed over to Toshiba.com, downloaded the Trusted Platform Software, and no more unknown devices in the device manager.
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.20
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.10
- Reconfigure the SAS Environment Manager Agent to Point to a Different Host
- Tool Tips Do Not Display in SAS Web Report Studio
- Free up Space and Remove Activity Files on a Garmin Fitness USB Mass Storage Device