Another beautiful winter day (72 degrees) in Austin. It was a nice cruise down to Lady Bird Lake and the Colorado River (the wind was at my back). I drove by the famous Stevie Ray Vaughan statue and then went by the Texas State Capitol, the biggest in the United States. On the trip back, I stopped off at Guero’s for a taco. This should be everyone’s Sunday morning tradition. The final leg home was uphill and into the wind. The ride was about 24 miles with 1,000 feet of climbing. Now I’m set for the rest of my Super Bowl Sunday!
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.20
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.10
- Reconfigure the SAS Environment Manager Agent to Point to a Different Host
- Tool Tips Do Not Display in SAS Web Report Studio
- Free up Space and Remove Activity Files on a Garmin Fitness USB Mass Storage Device