[download id=”72″ format=”2″]
Garmin updated its Communicator Plugin on October 23, 2013 to the 4.1.0 version, an upgrade from version 4.0.4. The Garmin Communicator Plugin is a free internet browser plugin that sends and retrieves data from Garmin GPS devices as well as Apple iPhones. The Garmin Communicator can send and retrieve data from any supported website.
- Garmin Communicator supports Windows XP and later
- Supports Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 5+, or Chrome 8+
- This download only supports Windows computers. For the Mac download of Garmin Communicator Plugin click here
- This software requires Windows Media Player 11 or greater (a free download from Microsoft).
Changes made from version 4.0.4 to 4.1.0
- Fixed an issue with Base64 decoding that caused last character in the stream to be ignored
Garmin’s Communicator Plugin page is located at http://www8.garmin.com/products/communicator/