[download id=”61″ format=”2″]
Garmin updated its Communicator Plugin on January 9, 2012 to the 184.108.40.206 version, an upgrade from version 3.0.1. The Garmin Communicator Plugin is a free internet browser plugin that sends and retrieves data from Garmin GPS devices. The Garmin Communicator can send and retrieve data from any supported website.
- Garmin Communicator supports Windows XP and later
- Supports Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 5+, or Chrome 8+
- This download only supports Windows computers. For the Mac download of Garmin Communicator Plugin click here
- This software requires Windows Media Player 11 or greater (a free download from Microsoft).
Changes made from version 3.0.1 to 4.0.1:
- Added 64 bit browser support
- Fixed workout and profile transfer issues with eNewLeaf
- Fixed workout transfer issue with FIT devices like Forerunner 610.
- Fixed Windows XP only transfer issues with FIT devices.
Garmin’s Communicator Plugin page is located at http://www8.garmin.com/products/communicator/