Both the United States-based NAVSTAR (operational) and European Union-based Galileo (in development) will use a MBOC (multiplexed binary offset carrier), making the systems compatible and available for GPS users in the future. More details are available at GPS Daily.
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.20
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.10
- Reconfigure the SAS Environment Manager Agent to Point to a Different Host
- Tool Tips Do Not Display in SAS Web Report Studio
- Free up Space and Remove Activity Files on a Garmin Fitness USB Mass Storage Device