When using a Microsoft product, I’m used to mousing to the Help menu and choosing About… to find out which updates or service packs have been applied. I haven’t been as accustomed to doing the same thing with SAS software because the updates are applied manually, and I usually remember the last update I performed. I haven’t been as good at keeping track of these these lately, so I decided to to use the Help –> About SAS Enterprise Guide technique to see what it told me. Sure enough, it stated “SAS Enterprise Guide 126.96.36.1998: hot fix 41EG04 has been applied”. Alright, I have that information, but is this the latest hot fix? The easiest way to check is to browse over to http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/ent_guide41.html to check out the Enterprise Guide 4.1 Hot Fix history. It appears that I was a few hot fixes behind and it is time to apply the current hot fix. One nice feature about Enterprise Guide hot fixes: each hot fix is cumulative, so you only need to apply the latest hot fix, not worrying about the ones you missed.
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.20
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.10
- Reconfigure the SAS Environment Manager Agent to Point to a Different Host
- Tool Tips Do Not Display in SAS Web Report Studio
- Free up Space and Remove Activity Files on a Garmin Fitness USB Mass Storage Device