It seemed like we were on version 4.3 for forever, but yesterday Google released version 5.0 of Google Earth. You can download the new version here. New features in version 5 include historic imagery where available, an ocean layer including bathymetry, and the ability to create personalized, narrated tours that you can share with others. More details are available.
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.20
- Garmin Edge 1000 Software Updated to Version 14.10
- Reconfigure the SAS Environment Manager Agent to Point to a Different Host
- Tool Tips Do Not Display in SAS Web Report Studio
- Free up Space and Remove Activity Files on a Garmin Fitness USB Mass Storage Device