Garmin released Version 12.00 of its Edge 1000 bike computer software on March 20, 2017. The release included a few fixes and a number of new features.
Changes made from version 11.20 to 12.00:
- New Feature! Added support for Shimano Di2 Synchronized Shift. Graphical Gear data fields will now blink, an alert tone will be played, and a message banner will be displayed to indicate a chain ring shift is upcoming. Synchronized Shift mode can be changed and the alert tones can be disabled through the Shimano Di2 sensor settings
- Added improvements for ANT+ bike lights. Added new Light Beam Activated and network Light Mode settings to ANT+ Bike Lights sensor settings. You can now configure your lights to turn On with a Timer Start by using the new Light Beam Activated setting and there is also a new Trail Light Mode
- Added support for Connect IQ version 2.2.3
- Fixed power zone settings not being retained
- Fixed shutdowns during navigation
- Fixed route calculation on special maps.
Use Garmin Express to install the new version.