Switch enhances the taskbar with an icon which can be used to access all running applications, switch between them and close applications.
Using this application you can switch between running applications and/or close them. Switch is a task-switcher without unnecessary overhead. So it’s simple, fast and just does its job. The Pocket PC edition also supports Landscape mode now.
Switch does not occupy the entire taskbar like other applications of this genre do. So you can continue using other applications (e.g. TaskbarDate) which do something on the taskbar. Since version 1.25 Switch is also optimized for WM2005 devices. At the moment Switch can be used on the following platforms: Palm-sized PC, PPC2002, WM2003 and WM2005. Switch may also work on PPC2000.
- Integrates into the standard Windows CE taskbar.
- Show desk (displays today screen; the name can be changed using tweaks).
- Close current (closes the application which is currently on top).
- Close all (closes all running applications).
- Close all but current (closes all running application but not the application which is currently on top).
- Ignore (ignore configured application names).
Get more info here…