Garmin MapSource v.6.16.3 - v.6.16.3 - 54.41 MB
- Back up important trip data separately from your Garmin device.
- Plan routes from the convenience of your computer instead of on your device.
- Create, view, and edit waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Plan extensive or complicated routes, in which you travel to several locations in an order you specify.
- Transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your device.
- Transfer selected map from your computer to your device.
- Find items, addresses and points of interest included in the map data.
- View your maps in detail on your computer screen.
You can even download a MapSource tutorial at http://www8.garmin.com/cartography/mapsourceTutorial.html.
Changes made from version 6.16.2 to 6.16.3:
- Fixed some map display issues (22s & 71s labels instead of highway names).
- Fixed Pedestrian routing.
- Fixed some other routing issues.
- Fixed Find Nearest Waypoints issue.
- Fixed vertical profile custom scale settings (right-clicking on the scale of the vertical profile).
- Fixed selection issue (waypoints were not de-selected when selecting a track before).
- Fixed an issue where MapSource did not remember the grid setting correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the updating process.
- Fixed sort by number of via points in the route tab.
- Fixed an issue with spot soundings.
- Fixed a Polish localization issue.
- Made MapSource more robust when encountering invalid map products.