Garmin released Version 11.20 of its Edge 1000 bike computer software on December 15, 2016. The release included a few fixes and a number of new features.
Changes made from version 10.00 to 11.20:
- Improvements to Workout Data Screen
- Fixed a bug to properly set target power when using the indoor trainer
- New feature! Connect IQ 2.2 Support: Connect IQ Apps, Widgets and Data Fields can now communicate with ANT+ Power Meters and Bike Lights that are already connected to your Edge and can also now take advantage of ANT Burst mode. In addition, Apps and Widgets can take advantage of downloadable content and the new Intents system to create new and innovative experiences
- New feature! Time in Zone data fields for Heart Rate and Power
- Fixed an issue with the Turn Guidance Popup where the Map was not centering on the turn
Use Garmin Express to install the new version.